Hilliard Pre-Nuptial Agreement Lawyer
Protecting Both Parties' Property Before the Marriage Begins
A pre-nuptial agreement is an agreement entered into between two parties prior to their marriage determining what sort of property division there will be in the event of a divorce. When a couple schedules a consult to discuss a pre-nuptial agreement, one party usually either has a considerably higher income, or a significantly higher value of assets than the other party and wants to protect those assets or income in the event of a divorce in the future.
Let our Hilliard pre-nuptial agreement attorney help you handle these issues! We can handle cases from Franklin County, including Dublin, Columbus, and beyond.
These agreements can cover a wide variety of topics, which may include:
- Each person's right to property, which is owned as a couple or individually
- The proper division of assets in the event of death or divorce
- A succession plan in the event of death or divorce
- The rights of each spouse to use, transfer, or sell property during the marriage
- The rights of each spouse to inheritances or gifts given to the other spouse
- The amount and duration of alimony requirements, if applicable
- The right for either spouse to be a beneficiary on the other's insurance policy in the event of their death
Contact Dailey Law Offices at (614) 524-4048 to speak to a Hilliard pre-nuptial agreement lawyer and find out whether or not you need a pre-nuptial agreement and what may be covered in a pre-nuptial agreement.
Real Cases. Real People. Real Testimonials
Stephanie was great helping me get through my divorceAnonymous
Columbus bankruptcy attorneys are not all the same!Anonymous
We couldn't be more happy with Dailey Law OfficesScott & Jennie
We Get To Know Our Clients & Provide One-On-One Representation
Our Firm Has Handled Well Over a Thousand Family Law Cases
We Offer Affordable Flat-Rate Pricing on Many Types of Cases
Whether you have questions or you’re ready to get started, our legal team is ready to help. Complete our form below or call us at (614) 524-4048.